- Published on Friday, 17 May 2013 14:15
Cypronia, a video games developer and digital publisher, is pleased to announce that its new DSiWare game, California Super Sports, is now available exclusively on the Nintendo DSiWare™ and Nintendo 3DS eShop™ in North America; it costs 500 Nintendo Points.
California Super Sports is a collection of six unique games that are popular in the U.S.: Croquet, Dodgeball, Lawn Darts, Rollerblading, Shuffleboard Arcade and Target Football. It’s located in sunny California, offering lots of fun and varied experiences with a mixture of action, racing, and tactical games.
This game will feature hours of enjoyable gameplay with intuitive, easy to learn controls. A full trailer is also available on YouTube
- Six unique games that are popular in North America
- 3D graphics
- Eight cool “chibi” characters
- Different difficulty levels of AI
- Smooth gameplay
- Entertainment for many hours
- Play against one to three CPU opponents
Please follow us at http://www.facebook.com/cypronia, or http://twitter.com/cypronia
Nintendo DSiWare™ is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2013 Nintendo.